CINEMA 4D Training Course Agenda
CINEMA 4D R15, is a suite of easy to use, professional 3D software that enables you to quickly build and/or visualise and render models from other 3D applications, but specifically with Vectorworks. Since Vectorworks 2011, Renderworks has been built on a CINEMA 4D platform, and CINEMA 4D provides a natural progression for those requiring a dedicated rendering and animation application.
We are proud to offer you training on the CINEMA 4D product range to take your visuals to the next level. In this beginner course, learn the following:
- Navigate the CINEMA 4D workspace
- Employ best practice within Vectorworks to enable you to send your model from Vectorworks directly to CINEMA 4D
- Create CINEMA 4D modelling objects
- Apply materials, edit materials and create new materials
- Light your model
- Render still images
- Create basic animation scenes and export animated movies.
Once you have mastered rendering stills, you'll learn how to create a simple animation to bring your visuals to life.
This course is available as a one to one course or a classroom course.